Generation iPod
"This is the Generation of iPods"

How to Protect Your iPod?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - - 0 Comments

So you need a way to protect your iPod from scratches, but you still want to be able to keep that sleek design and look that the iPod already offers. I'm a guy who has tried almost everything to keep my iPod scratch free. But couldn't find the right protection that didn't cover up my iPod's true identity. But then I found this new product. One that protects my iPod from scratches and chips. The best part about this, is that it works for all mp3 players, iPods, and cell phones (including iPhone). So how should you protect your iPod?

It's called the invisible shield. It's used from the same material used to protect helicopter blades. Not only does it protect your iPod great. It also comes with a life time replacement guarantee, so if you break the film (which is not likely), they will send you a new one free. I currently use this on my iPod and love it. It protects my iPod from scratches, and you can barely tell it's there! Still don't believe me? You will after you see this video.




This entry was posted on 5:52 PM and is filed under invisible shield , ipod , protect ipod , protection . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: